EmunaHealing CoursesSpiritual Healing from the Torah
2017 Emunahealing Courses
Emunahealing Course 1 Part 1
April 30 – May 28
Emunahealing Course 1 Part 2
June 4 – July 2
Kabbalah & Selfhealing 1
(Healing with the Sefirot)
July 9 – Aug 6
Kabbalah & Selfhealing 2
Aug 27 – Sept 24
Kabbalah & Selfhealing 3
(Healing with Light & Colors)
Oct 15 – Nov 12
Throughout the year and upon request:
One-Time Workshops and Guest Lectures
The Healing Power of the Shema Yisrael | The Three Archetypal Fears | Introductory EmunaHealing Workshop
Contact us to bring Rebbetzin to your community…
EmunaHealing Courses 1 & 2 | Kabbalah and Spiritual Self-Healing Courses 1, 2 & 3
Courses are accompanied by extensive source sheets in Hebrew and English as well as audio and video recordings, with video clips of the various EmunaHealing exercises. Each course consists of 5 (2 hour) workshops. The Courses are in English and for Women only!
You have the following options of taking the courses
- Online live via https:/zoom.us/
- In person in the Siegelbaum home in Bat Ayin, Gush Etzion
- Listening to the recordings with the handouts in your own time
Intensive EmunaHealing (Jewish Energy Healing) Course Part 1.
Learn practical healing tools through strengthening your emunah and connecting with Hashem’s light inherent in your own neshamah (soul). Learn to let go and allow Hashem to act in your place, in order to engender healing and wellbeing.
The course includes:
- Torah sources on spiritual healing
- Clarification of how Emunah Healing works
- Learning to open the spiritual channels, mastering the Basic Prayer based on Derech Hashem by the Ramchal used in EmunaHealing
- Methods for identifying underlying spiritual blockages that prevents us from reaching our goals
- Technics for removing spiritual and emotional blocks, and how to attract your ideal marriage partner, generate parnassa and possibly overcoming infertility
- Practice in the emunah-way of removing spiritual blockages through tefilah and energy work.
- Guided meditations (visualizations) connecting you to the light of Hashem and empowering you to manifest your hidden potential
- Spiritual healing exercises such as energy balls technique to remove spiritual blockages, and clearing the energy in a room or of an object by means of prayer formula.
- Guided meditations (visualizations) connecting you to the light of Hashem
EmunaHealing Course Part 1 Curriculum
1. How does EmunaHealing Work?
2. EmunaHealing in the Torah
3. Prayer for removing Spiritual Blocks
4. Sending Light Meditation
1. Accessing Hashem’s Love and Sharing it with Others
2. The Energy Ball,
3. Prayer for removing Spiritual Blocks with Teshuva (repentance)
A. Advantages of the Energy Ball
B. Disadvantages of the Energy Ball
4. Emptying the Sack Meditation
1. Permission to Treat through Spiritual Healing
2. Opening the Spiritual Channels
3. The Stages of EmunaHealing
4. Meditation to Visualize Hashem as the King
1. Spiritual, Emotional and Physical Blocks
2. Fear, Trauma, Arrogance and Anger
3. Clearing Negative Energy from a Space or Item
4. The Power of Teshuva (Repentance)
5. Forgiveness on the Soul Level
6. Meditation on the Kohanim Blessing (Parashat Naso)
1. Demonstration of the Stages of Treatment
2. Defining the Problem
4. Defining Secondary Problem
5. Chain of Fear
6. Closing the Treatment
Intensive EmunaHealing Course Part 2
If you are interested in developing your ability to heal others or perhaps even one day using EmunaHealing professionally, the second part of the complete EmunaHealing Course is essential. In this course you will receive more practice and confidence in your EmunaHealing, as well as learning new spiritual healing tools.
The course includes:
- Identifying and opening blockages that prevent women from attracting their true marriage partner
- Relationship Therapy
- EmunaHealing Techniques for couple therapy
- Identifying and treating allergies and sensitivities
- Identifying and treating viruses
- Specific tools for treating headaches, ADD, Learning disabilities, and negative thought pattern
- The importance of Positive Affirmations and how to formulate them
- Additional guided Meditations (visualizations) connecting you to the light of Hashem and empowering you to manifest your hidden potential
EmunaHealing Course Part 2 Curriculum
Session 6. Keys & Vessels
1. Spiritual Awakening
2. Positive Affirmations
3. Limitations of our Will
4. The Eight Keys for the EmunaHealer
5. Auras and Sefirot
6. Positive Affirmations
7. Creating a Vessel for the person in Treatment
8. Meditation to Crown Hashem the King over My Whole Being
Session 7. Matching Resonance with Spiritual Entities
2. The Seven Emotional Sefirot (Uspizin)
3. Matching Resonance with the Uzpizin/emotional Sefirot
4. Treating Virus through EmunaHealing
Session 8. Spiritual Allergy Treatment
1. Four Groups of Matching Resonances
2. Treating Allergy through EmunaHealing
A. Different Kinds of Allergy
B. Allergies and Sensitivities
C. Food Allergies
Session 9. Relationship Therapy
1. Opening the Blocks that Prevent the Couple from being in Unison
2. Opening the Blockages that Prevent the Husband from accepting his Wife 100% and likewise regarding the Wife
3. Opening the Blocks that block the Husband from Accepting his Wife 100%
4. Opening The blocks that Block the Connection between them
5. Opening the Blocks that Block the Couple from Open and Free Flowing Relationship
6. Checking if it is necessary to open the Woman towards Intimate Relations, and likewise regarding the Husband
7. Opening the Blocks that block them as a Couple from being Open to Unity with Hashem
8. Matching Resonances
Session 10. Treatment of the Brain
1. When to use Brain Treatment
3. Blocking Memories
4. Lack of Fluid
5. Emotional Problems: Fears/Traumas
6. Getting in touch with your personal Healing Power Meditation
Kabbalah and Self-Healing 1
Healing with the Sefirot
If you are interested in healing your life, gain awareness of the spiritual light that surrounds you and tap into its healing properties you will gain a wealth of information and spiritual healing techniques in this course. You will learn a comprehensive understanding of the deeper meaning of the Sefirot (Hashem’s Kabbalistic Emanations) and how to use them in healing. If you already have a background in various Eastern healing methods you will welcome learning to differentiate between the Jewish and the Eastern modalities of healing. Packed with Torah texts, meditations and spiritual healing exercises this intensive course will, moreover, provide you with useful skills for true forgiveness.
The course includes:
- The Sefirot – The Interface between Hashem and the World
- Spiritual Exercises and meditations to cleanse and open the various Sefirot
- The Root of Sickness: Imbalance of the Right and Left side of the Tree of Life.
- Healing Meditation to balance the Sefirot
- Body Mind & Soul – Rav Ginsburgh’s Sefirotic System of Correspondence
- The difference between the Sefirot and the Eastern Energy system
- Ways to use the wisdom of the Eastern Energy System in a Jewish context
- Forgiveness – מחילה/mechila –Clearing Negative Feelings from the Heart
- Heart Wall/Spiritual Cholesterol
- EmunaHealing Exercise: To get rid of pent up guilt, pain, grudge etc.
Kabbalah and Self-Healing 1: Healing with the Sefirot Curriculum
1. The Ten Sefirot of Healing Part 1
Introducing the Sefirot – The Interface between Hashem and the World
Definition of the Sefirot
The Ten Sefirot – Divided into Three Roots and Seven Branches
Scriptural Sources for the Ten Sefirot
Spiritual Exercise to cleanse and open the Sefirah Keter
Spiritual Exercise to open the Sefirah Da’at
The Intellectual Sefirot
The Seven Emotional Sefirot, (the Midot)
Healing Meditation to balance the Sefirot
2. The Ten Sefirot of Healing Part 2.
In the Image of G-d
The Root of Sickness: Imbalance of the Right and Left side of the Sefirot
Body Mind & Soul – Rav Ginsburgh’s Sefirotic System of Correspondence
The Intellectual Sefirot, Corresponding Glands, Disorders and Healing
The Crown Energy Center
Meditation to open Chachmah
Balancing Chachmah & Binah
Self-Examination Questions for Conscious Choice
The Sefirot Test
3. The Ten Sefirot of Healing Part 3
The Emotional Sefirot, Corresponding Glands, Disorders and Healing
Balancing Chesed & Gevurah
Spiritual Exercise: Activating your Netzach & Hod
Spiritual Exercise: Threading the Sefirot
4. Sefirot versus the Eastern Energy Centers
Differentiating between Jewish and Eastern Healing
The difference between the Sefirot and the Eastern Energy system
The spiritual gifts sent away from Yitzchak
Jewish Spiritual Healing –
Meditating on the Four lettered Names of Hashem
Meditating on the Permutation of Hashem’s Name for the Month of Elul
Ways to use the wisdom of the Eastern Energy System in a Jewish context
5. Spiritual Forgiveness Workshop
Forgiveness – מחילה –Clearing Negative Feelings from the Heart
Do not Bear a Grudge – The Mitzvah from the Torah
Negative affect on the Person who Bears a Grudge
Benefits of Forgiveness
Bearing a Grudge Injures the Sefirah of Tiferet – (Heart Energy Center)
Heart Wall/Spiritual Cholesterol
Meditation Heals Tiferet – the Heart
Removing Negative Emotions from the Heart Card
EmunaHealing Exercise: Asking for Forgiveness on the Soul Level
EmunaHealing Exercise: To get rid of pent up guilt, pain, grudge etc.
Ahavat Yisrael, The Geulah Process, Circumcising our Hearts
Kabbalah and Self-Healing 2
In today’s world, we need spiritual tools to protect ourselves from all the negative energy circulating. Just as we are surrounded by air, which we can’t necessarily see, there is energy all around us. When we enter a holy place where people think holy thoughts, pray, learn Torah and perform mitzvoth we can feel the holy energy. On the other hand, a place where people with negative thoughts and actions reside, the negative energy can be sensed. In order to protect ourselves from negative energy we need to learn to recognize it so that we can take the proper precautions. The Torah and Talmud is replete with descriptions of this kind of energy, and suggestions of how to protect ourselves from being susceptible to its effect. There are even halachic applications designed to protect us from negative energy. In this course, we will learn sources from Torah, Talmud and Halacha concerning negative energy and spiritual protections. The course includes prayers, incantations, meditations and special EmunaHealing exercises designed to strengthen your emunasystem and thus protect you from any negative energy. We will also touch upon gemstones with special protective powers according to our Torah traditions. The course includes two workshops that also stand on their own, “The Magen David and its Protective Secrets” and “Dream Interpretation according to the Torah.”
Kabbalah and Self-Healing 2: Spiritual Protections from Negative Energy Curriculum
1. “Spiritual Protections from Negative Energy and Ayin Hara”
In this workshop, you will learn about the power of our thoughts and the energy we send out. You will study the Evil Eye (Ayin Hara) in the Torah and Talmud and practice guided visualizations to protect yourself from negative energy. Talmudic sources will shed light on the various minhagim (customs) designed for spiritual protection such as the minhag to avoid counting people. You will acquire special EmunaHealing tools for protection such as the Light Bubble exercise and the Samech visualization.
2. “The Healing Power of the Eye”
Many of us may not be aware how many halahot (Jewish Laws) are designed to protect us from projecting or receiving negative energy. In this workshop, you will study examples of such halachot, as well as Torah sources on the power of the human eye to send energy, and develop righteous eyes inspired by the eye of Tzaddikim. You will also practice (segulot) spiritual remedies for protection from Ayin Hara, reciting special protective prayers. This way you will learn how to guard ourselves and become less susceptible to Ayin Hara and negativity. Furthermore, you will engage in EmunaHealing exercises for sending positive healing energy through your eyes.
3. “Overcoming Negative Energy through our Hands and Spiritual Remedies”
It is well known that Ayin Hara only affects those who believe in it. On the other hand, the Torah, Talmud and halacha is replete with descriptions and examples of the existence of Ayin Hara and its negative effects. In this workshop, you will discuss the question of whether to believe or not believe in Ayin Hara. You will also learn to focus on the power of your hands in spiritual healing, including the importance of ritual handwashing – Netilat Yadayim for purifying the energy. Furthermore, you will explore the symbol of the hand (Chamsa) for spiritual protection and practice the Chamsa Energy spiritual healing exercise. You will learn to identify the five kinds of negative energies and how to overcome them, and learn about additional spiritual remedies such as how to use gemstones for spiritual protection and the procedure of removing Ayin Hara through lead – עוֹפֶרֶת/oferet. In addition, you will practice spiritual healing exercises for healing others from the effect of negative energies.
4. “The Magen David and its Protective Secrets”
In this workshop, you will learn in depth insights about the protective secrets of the ancient Magen David symbol. You will learn about the spiritual significance of the Magen David throughout the ages and study the connection between the Magen David and the Sefirot, and the concepts of Ohr Makif (Surrounding Lights) versus Ohr Penimi (Inner Lights). You will also learn to balance masculine and feminine energy as represented by the triangles in the Magen David. In addition, you will explore the triangle connection between Hashem, Torah, Israel, and prepare yourself for the coming of Mashiach through the secret Magen David connection. The workshop includes guided meditations and spiritual healing exercises that access the protective power of the Magen David, and is enhanced by a colorful PowerPoint presentation.
5. “Dream Interpretation According to the Torah”
In this workshop, you will learn to recognize secrets about your own psyche through your dreams. You will study dream interpretation techniques from the Talmud through sources from the Bible and Talmud about dreams and their interpretation and amelioration. You will also receive practical tools for dream journaling and dream-interpretation. Dreams are communications between our conscious minds and our Neshama – soul, which dwells in the unconscious. It is through dreams that we communicate with all kinds of non-corporeal entities, disembodied spirits, angels or even G-d Himself. The holy Zohar states that “no occurrence materializes in the world that is not first revealed to one in a dream,” and that “the edicts of the Heavenly Court are first shown to people in dreams before the matter comes to pass.” Dreams implant a message deep within our psyche. When we awaken we may not know it, but the inner knowledge of our dreams may direct our thoughts, feelings and the course of the events in our lives. Cultivating awareness of the meaning of our dreams and their inherent power enables us to draw closer to our Creator.
Next Course: starts August 27, 2017
Dates: Sundays August 27, September 3, 10, 17 & 24
Time: Noon-2 pm EST | 7-9 pm Israel (*Sept 24 – 1-3 PM EST 8-10 PM Israel time)
Kabbalah and Self-Healing 3
Healing with Light and Colors
Color is light, and light is the manifestation of creation. Without light, there would be no life, and no existence. Psychological perception of colors can change the human perception of the reality as the suitable colors affect brain in visual performance. More and more people are becoming aware of the health benefits of viewing colors. This course includes exciting new workshops on how to heal with light and candles the Torah way, as well as the healing powers of the rainbow colors according to the Torah. We will furthermore learn about how music is used in the Torah for healing and to expel negative energy. The course is synchronized with the energy of the months and the weekly Torah portions. Accordingly, we will learn the Torah perspective on anger and anger management during the month of Tevet when the kabbalistic sense of anger is ruling. We will practice EmunaHealing exercises for transforming negativity and resentments and receive practical tools for how to channel our own and others’ anger and negative feelings in a positive way. The course will culminate in the popular workshop: “The Healing Power of the Shema Yisrael שמע ישראל” in conjunction with the parasha where this holy prayer was first recited. We will learn how to access the power of the Shema Yisrael Prayer to nullify negative energy and entering Hashem’s light into a space.
Kabbalah and Self-Healing 3: Healing with Light and Colors Curriculum
1. “The Torah Way of Colors and their Healing Powers”
What does the Torah teach us about the quality of the different colors? How do the different colors mentioned in the Torah relate to the sefirot of Hashem’s manifestations in the world, and how does the Torah view on colors affect our choice of colors in our daily life? In this workshop, you will learn about the mystical and spiritual significance of the colors of the rainbow and their healing energy. Color is light, and light is the manifestation of creation. Without light, there would be no life, and no existence. Psychological perception of colors can change the human perception of the reality as the suitable colors affect brain in visual performance. More and more people are becoming aware of the health benefits of viewing colors. Viewing different colors can be helpful for persons suffering from sadness, depression, winter blues, seasonal affective disorder (SAD), fatigue and sleep disorders.
2. “Healing with Light and Candles”
Hashem is the light of the world. “The candle of Hashem is the soul of mankind, revealing all his innermost parts” (Proverbs 20:27). Looking at candles strengthen our neshama, as the soul is made up of divine light. Since a candle represents a person’s connection to the divine, lighting candles is central in the Torah world. We light candles at the onset of Shabbat and each of the holidays. Chanukah especially is all about candles. In this workshop, you will study the Torah’s tradition regarding candles from the time of the Mishna, when Jews began the custom to light candles to honor the deceased. You will learn about the healing power of candles, especially Chanukah candles and why the woman is chosen for the specific task of lighting the Shabbat candles. You will furthermore practice candle meditations like the Kabbalists who had a special practice of candle gazing that can be particularly powerful during Chanukah, which holds the energy of miracles and primordial light.
3. “Transforming and Channeling Resentment, Anger and Negativity”
Negativity, which affects most people, can harm our relationships greatly. The dark cloud of anger can prevent us from expressing love towards the people who are closest to us. When we get upset, Hashem’s light within us is blocked and negative energy of the primordial serpent can enter and take control. In this workshop, you will learn EmunaHealing techniques for anger management. You will study Torah sources on anger and how to heal this negative emotion. You will also practice anger management methods based on the Rambam, and spiritual healing techniques for detoxing the liver – the seat of anger, removing the spiritual toxins stored there.
4. “The Healing Power of the Shema Yisrael “שמע ישראל”
The Shema Yisrael Prayer is a verbal mikvah, pouring into every level of our souls and aligning us to the truth of Hashem’s Oneness, purifying doubt and the temptation to believe that there is anything in the world that is separate from Hashem. In this workshop, you will delve into mystical Torah texts on the roots and deeper meaning of the Shema Yisrael prayer, and get a glimpse of why the Shema Yisrael Prayer is like a seed that contains the entire Torah, an alchemical formula directly to G-d. The workshop includes guided meditations and EmunaHealing techniques such as spiritual energy balls, and how to access the power of the Shema Yisrael Prayer to nullify negative energy and entering Hashem’s light into a space.
5. “The Healing Power of Music for Expelling Negativity and Depression”
From time immemorial, music has always held a central place in the service of Hashem. The women leaving Egypt packed their tambourines in order to praise Hashem for the miracles at the splitting of the Sea. Music played a prominent role in holy schools of the benei nevi’im (students of the prophets). It was the Biblical “jump-start” tool for accessing higher consciousness and prophecy. The Jewish people have undergone a long and wearisome exile, through which we have been depleted of much of our spirit. Following the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem with its musical service, using music to achieve an altered state of consciousness was lost. However, with the return to the land of Israel, the role of music in the Torah world is undergoing a spiritual renaissance. In this course, you will learn from Torah sources about the role of music to restore the soul, remove ruach ra (depression) and achieve higher consciousness and devekut (cleaving to Hashem). You will also practice various music meditations and chanting Chassidic Niggunim (melodies) to arouse your spiritual awareness and help heal others.
Next Course: starts October 15, 2017
Dates: Sundays, October 15, 22, 29, November 5, 12
Time: Noon-2 pm EST | 7-9 pm Israel
Non-Israeli Residents: $118 for a course, $195 for a course with private session. Discount price until the Sunday the week before course $99, $175
Israeli Residents: NIS 350 for a course, NIS 450 for a course with private session. Discount price until the Sunday the week before course NIS 300, NIS 400
Past Course Participants receive 50% discounts of the courses they already took.
Courses are accompanied by extensive source sheets in Hebrew and English as well as audio and video recordings, with video clips of the various EmunaHealing exercises.
I’ve been an energy healer for many years, and the EmunaHealing has given me new techniques and inspiration to apply to my healing work.Chaya
I went through a personal illness and was able to apply the EmunaHealing techniques to get in touch with the underlying emotional and spiritual causes of the illness, and to heal myself.Devorah
The EmunaHealing Course with Rebbetzin Chana Bracha has really enriched my life, I feel much more in touch with my neshama and closer to Hashem.Julia