Applyto Midreshet B'erot Bat Ayin
We are happy that you are interested in applying to Midreshet B’erot Bat Ayin and committed to helping you make this special journey possible. Please read through all the information below, before starting the application process. If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact us… Before you apply, you must have read the course information on the Beginners Program or Advanced/Madricha Program and also the information on Tuition and Finances.
- Open to both single and married women
- Age: Open to adult students of all ages
- Basic commitment to traditional Jewish observance is a prerequisite – Shabbat, Kashrut and modest dress and willingness to be respectful of the Orthodox community of Bat Ayin
- Country of Origin: Students are accepted from any country, provided they are fluent in English
- Accommodation: A student may choose to reside off campus. In such a case, the room fees will be deducted
Application Process for General Program
Beginner & Advanced/Madricha
(To apply for our B’not Ruth conversion program follow this link)
Downloading the Forms
- Download the appropriate form (General/Beginner or Advanced/Madricha).
You may print our the form and fill in by hand or save the form onto your computer and fill in the form on your computer, save it and return it to us by email. (This form includes inserting a digital signature – when you click on the signature box you will be lead through the simple and quick process.) Please note that there are 2 short essay questions to be answered.
- Download the medical forms.
Part 1 is to be filled in by you (and can be saved and filled in on your computer or printed) and Part 2 by your doctor (and must be printed).
In order to process your application we need the following:
- Your completely filled in application form, including the essay questions and completed medical form, including the form that your physician must fill out. Forms must be emailed to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org (or by fax to +972 – 2 – 9931215).
- Confirmation that you have paid the non-refundable $50 application fee – pay here.
- Submit proof of Jewishness which can be in the form of birth certificate linking you to your parents if there is on the birth certificate somewhere about being Jewish, a copy of your parents’ ketubah or a letter from your Rabbi stating you were born Jewish to a Jewish mother.
- A copy of the first page of your passport and a passport photo.
Once you have applied:
- Once all forms have been submitted and the application fee has been paid you will be contacted by our office for an interview with our director, Rebbetzin Chana Bracha Siegelbaum.
- The turnaround time for getting you a reply is usually 48 hours, but on occasion it can be as much as a week.
- The majority of applicants are accepted. However we sometimes get a sense that an applicant is better suited for an alternative program. We also have space limitations which prevent us from accepting all qualified applicants.
- Consequently, while there is no deadline for applications, there is a definite advantage to applying early.
- An accepted student is given two weeks to pay the non-refundable first month of tuition by check or credit card, which holds their place in the program.
- The additional future monthly tuition payments will be coordinated with our office upon your arrival.
Please stay in contact with the office at email@example.com to check on the status of your application and for any questions that come up; we will be happy to help out in any way possible.